Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Soccer Update...

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I will be playing on 2 teams this fall! I am very excited about it. It will take a lot of commitment and dedication, but I really feel like this is a good experience for me. My official soccer practices start next week, and the tournaments are coming up too. I love soccer, but this extremely hot weather is killing us out there. Here's an old saying that I made up that always keeps me going. You know you are a true soccer player when you are fully dedicated and come to as many practices and games as you possibly can. You know you are dedicated to soccer when you give your best. And you know you are giving your best when you win games. best of luck to all of you, no matter what your game is.

-Krissy

No comments: