Sunday, April 22, 2007

My latest soccer game...

Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to update you on my latest game. We played Sunday, April 22nd, and, we won!!! Yay!!! =) The final score was 7-1. Even in the heat of the day, everyone played very well. Some people said it was the best game we've played. So right now, our place is 1-2-3. One win, two loses, and three ties! I am really looking forward to our tournament this weekend in Hickory, NC. It will be a long drive, but I can't wait! I'll keep you updated on the tournament next week.

Until then,
Krissy

1 comment:

Lindy said...

YAY!!!!!! Good luck in Hickory! I'll see you Thursday at PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIII CAAAAAAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)